Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones
- Advanced algorithms improve noise cancelling performance Cuts 20% more daily noise than previous models. Algorithms are evolved with the addition of new high-performance chips. With high accuracy and real-time response due to music, noise, and acoustic characteristics
- Advanced High Sound Quality Design: DSEE Extreme – AI has been able to learn deeply by DSEE Extreme, analyzes music in real time and upscaling to optimal sound. You can also adjust the LDAC transmission sound source and upscale audio sources by DSEE Extreme, with the equalizer you want
- Capture outside sound according to the scene without removing the “Speak to Chat” headphone
- Adaptive Sound Control Automatically switches between noise canceling and external sound intake modes according to the user’s behavior. The AI switches to your preferred noise canceling or external sound intake mode according to the user’s frequent location
- Support attachment detection function to stop music by simply attaching or removing the headphone. Lightweight design and optimized surface pressure and ear pads for a comfortable fit even after long periods of use
- Charging time: (NC ON) up to 30 hours (when NC OFF) up to 38 hours
- Cable length about 1.2m, OFC wire, gold plated stereo mini plug (headphone cable)
Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Noise Canceling Over-Ear Headphones
Discover how the Sony WH-1000XM4 Headphones blend our most advanced noise-canceling with exceptional sound quality and a range of smart features for an unrivaled listening experience. It features industry-leading noise cancellation technology that means you hear every word, note, and tune with incredible clarity, no matter your environment. These noise-canceling headphones feature additional microphones that assist in isolating sound while talking on the phone, resulting in improved phone call quality and the reduction of even more high and mid-frequency sounds.
Engineering Better Noise Cancelation
Dual Noise Sensor technology, featuring two microphones on each earcup, captures ambient noise and passes the data to the HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1. Using a new algorithm, the HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 then applies noise-canceling processing in real-time to a range of acoustic environments. Working together with a new Bluetooth Audio SoC (System on Chip), it senses and adjusts to music and noise signals, as well as acoustic characteristics between the driver unit and ears, at over 700 times per second.
Optimizing Noise Canceling
The WH-1000XM4 over-ear headphones incorporate two technologies to maximize noise-canceling performance. Unique Atmospheric Pressure Optimizing delivers optimal sound at high altitudes while Personal Noise Cancellation Optimizer analyses unique sonic characteristics caused by head size, glasses, and hair, then tailors sound to you.
- Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Noise Canceling Over-Ear Headphones (Black)
- 10000mAh Ultra-Portable Wireless Battery Bank with PD3.0 18W Quick Charge and USB-C In/Out