Bigme S6 - Kaleido Plus 7.8-inch e-note with Chat GPT
- 7.8″ Color E-ink Screen>> Show comics, magazines and electric books in different colors by 1872*1404 high resolution for a sharp and crisp display of black & white content (624*468 for Color 100PPI)
- What’s in the box>> Bigme S6 Color epaper device, A5 capacity stylus, leather cover, accessories(nibs kits, cable). The function of A5 smart pen like Eraser, Page down and Page up, Battery-free when writing and 4096 levels pressure sensitivity, give you feeling like traditional pencil but powerful than it.
- Dual Cameras>> Built-in 8MP Rear Camera to take photos, then photo to text, convert the handwriting notes easily; 5MP Front Camera allows you to make online video, share your moment with family or friends;
- Enjoy Entertainment Experience>> Bluetooth 5.0, WIFI 2.4G/5G for connection; dual speakers and 4 microphones offer superior audio experience. When reading tried, just choose Audio book to free your eye.
- More tools for you to explore>> xReader for book reading and notes taking; Handwriting to Text; Voice to Text; Pre Installed Google Play Store; One-touch Screen Casting; Synchronization; Screen Split Mode; 36 levels front warm cold light. Many tools for you not matter in study or work. Bigme eink tablet performs an important role in your life.
- Big Storage>> Android 11 open system, Octa-Core 2.3GHz processor, 6GB + 128GB storage,TF card slot supports up to 512GB storage expansion
The Bigme S6 Color features a 7.8-inch color E Ink display that is based on-cell Kaleido Plus E Ink display technology. Bigme stated the new color display has a smaller number of layers over the touch surface, something that has led to better light transmission and hence a brighter display. Page refresh rate too has improved though display resolution remains stuck at 100 PPI in color mode while the black and white e-paper can display 300 PPI. There also is the 36-level warm and cold front light for enhanced reading pleasure.
Specifically, Bigme said the new on-cell Kaleido Plus display boasts 30% better black and white contrast while color contrast has improved by 40%. Color saturation too has improved by 15% This is all done via a combination of hardware and software enhancements. Accompanying the device is a smart electromagnetic pen that does not need to be charged separately. The pen offers support for 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity.
Underneath the hood is a octa-core 2.3 GHz processor, 6GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage. However, if this is not enough storage, it has an SD card, capable of an additional 1TB. It supports Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi along with 4G connectivity, but only has network support in China. Other features of the Dawo S6 Color e-note device include dual speakers and mic. Then there also are a 5 MP front and 8 MP rear camera setup as well. The device runs Android 11 and has Google Play. It is powered by a 3000 mAh battery.
The color scheme of the S6 is a brilliant snow white on the front and back of the device. Most companies have a different color on the back plate, instead of a uniform color, which is refreshing. The screen is completely flush with the bezel and protected by a layer of glass. Drawing in color is the big draw of the S6, you have around 16 colors to choose from, in addition to lots of pencil and pen types. I really like looking and editing full color PDF files and comic books, and being able to draw on both. Google Play is also a tremendous boon.