Meebook M6 - 6-inch e-reader with Android 11 and Google Play
- 6″ E-ink Touchscreen:300ppi (1448*1072) high-resolution screen , compared with 212 PPI
- Android 11：Open Android system for installation of more third-party apps, abundant reading resources available.
- High performance: With a quad-core processor,3GB ram and 32GB inner memory, more than 5000 books storage.
- Eye protection: Built-in cold/warm colour temperature with 24 levels adjustment, E-ink screen reads like paper without light-emitting.
- More capacity: Card slot with massive expansion up to 1TB.
The Meebook M6 features a 6-inch E INK Carta HD e-paper display with a resolution of 1448X1072 with 300 PPI. The colour scheme is black alongside the bezels and has a lovely royal blue on the bottom, with the Meebook logo. It uses a flush screen and bezel, protected by a layer of glass—built-in cold/warm colour temperature with 24 levels of control via slider bars. It supports a myriad of languages, including English.
Underneath the hood is a quad-core processor, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage, which should be enough to house over 5,000 ebooks. If you need more storage, there is an SD card that is capable of accommodating an additional 1TB. It has Bluetooth 5.1 for connecting wireless headphones or earbuds to listen to audiobooks, podcasts or music. USB-C is used to charge the device and transfer data. WIFI allows you to access the internet and Google Play. The battery is 2200 mAh; its dimensions are 5.02 x 3.6 x 0.25 inches, weighing 90 Grams.
The M6 is running Google Android 11, which is current regarding e-readers. It has Google Play available right out of the box, so all you need to do is enter your GMAIL login and password, and you can access your account.