11th Generation Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
- All-new Kindle Paperwhite – Now with a 6.8” display and thinner borders, adjustable warm light, up to 10 weeks of battery life, and 20% faster page turns.
- Purpose-built for reading – With a flush-front design and 300 ppi glare-free display that reads like real paper, even in bright sunlight.
- More books in more places – Store thousands of titles, then take them all with you. A single charge via USB-C last weeks, not hours.
- Easy on the eyes – Now with adjustable warm light to shift screen shade from white to amber.
- Waterproof reading – Built to withstand accidental immersion in water, so you’re good from the beach to the bath.
- Find new stories – With Kindle Unlimited, get unlimited access to over 2 million titles, thousands of audiobooks, and more.
- Go hands-free – Pair with an Audible subscription and Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your story.
The Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 5 will have a 6.8 inch E INK Carta HD display with 300 PPI. It will have 17 white LED lights, so it will be easy to read in the dark. The screen is completely flush with the bezel. It is rated IPX8, so will be waterproof for up to 60 FT in fresh water for about an hour, so it will be great for reading in the bathtub.
Underneath the hood is a NXP/Freescale 1GHZ processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. You will be able to connect it up to your MAC or PC via USB-C. It has WIFI only and there is no cellular option. It has Bluetooth, which can be used to plugin a pair of wireless headphones or an external speaker to listen to Audible audiobooks. The dimensions are 124.6 x 174.2 x 8.1 mm and weighs 205g.