HiSense A6L 64/128 GB
- Dual screen: 6.53-inch + 5.84-inch E-Ink
- Dual SIM dual standby
- Side-mounted fingerprint reader & Facial recognition
- Memory: 6 GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Internal storage: 64 GB / 128 GB ROM (extendable by up to 256GB)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, Octa-core, 2.2GHz
- Dual rear camera: 24MP + 8MP / 20 MP front camera (f/2.0)
- 4G LTE / 3G WCDMA / 2G GSM
- 3800mAh battery
- No SIM lock / No contract
The HiSense A6L is a dual screen E INK smartphone with a 6.53 inch LCD display on the front and a 5.84-inch E-Ink Carta HD display on the rear. There is a front-lit display to read in the dark.
Underneath the hood is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa-core chipset with up to 2.2GHz burst frequency, 6GB of memory and 64GB or 128 GB of expandable storage. You can enhance the internal storage further via the MicroSD card, up to 256GB. The phone is powered by a giant 3,800 mAh battery and it supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. It also has 4G LTE, USB Type-C port, GPS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
The dual rear camera takes pictures with a 24-megapixel main sensor and a secondary 8-megapixel camera lens. On the front, the 20-megapixel camera is used to take selfies, use the A6L for video calling or to securely unlock the dual-screen smartphone with your face.
The Hisense A6L has Android 9.0 installed out of the box, and a small app store. You will likely want to sideload in your own apps or install a 3rd party market.