Staedtler MARS LUMOGRAPH DIGITAL
- MADE IN GERMANY
- ALL NEW WACOM RECEPTOR
- More advanced writing
- Cross compatibility is increased
- Made out of Real Wood
The Mars Lumograph is larger and lighter than the Norris Digital Jumbo pen, and is made of real wood. It is using an all new tip, which makes it easier to draw on E INK and WACOM enabled digital note taking devices, from vendors such as; Onyx Boox, Boyue, Supernote, Remarkable and the second generation Fujitsu Quaderno.
- Traditional Pencil Shape: Look and feel for a very natural writing and drawing experience on all compatible devices with EMR Technology.
- Passive EMR Technology: No charging required, adjustable line width.
- Scope of Delivery: One STAEDTLER Norris Digital Stylus with stripe design (blue), set with 5 spare nibs
- Made in Germany: Best quality, wood content from PEFC-certified German forests